Learn how to protect your computer and yourself from bad things happening.
The topics covered are:
- What the banks say
- Security is now such a common problem that banks all have advice for you
- What does xxx mean?
- Definitions of virus, trojan, worms, spyware, malware, adware, firewall, hoaxes, scams and physhing
- Recommendations – what the experts say you should do
- Use a firewall, anti-virus, and anti-spyware
- Behave sensibly – distrust unknown emails and programs
- Secure your system – updates, fcatures, backup, power protection, passwords etc
- What’s on the CD and how to install the software
- Duration: 1 sessions of 3 hours
- Cost: $25